Automotive Spares Industry
ADEN Works is simple to operate for businesses in Automotive Spares.
The system makes your business more profitable. Over 95% of current users report a dramatic increase in Productivity.
Handle every aspect of your business. Eliminate duplication. Simple to operate. Reduce staff numbers.
ADEN Works integrates iPhone iPad apps, CRM, Productivity Tracking and has a fully integrated website module, which operates on a Magneto platform. Also interfaces with eBay, Amazon, Shopify etc.
ADEN Works has the ability to send Picking slips to picker’s iPhones and tell them the most productive order to pick items. This is revolutionising many Industries, not to mention the productivity tracking of staff members.
- Achieve more with less staff.
- Ability to see actual financial position due to full integrated accounting.
- ADEN Works works across Branches, either company or independently owned.
- Provides automated Bank Reconciliations, automated Capricorn receipting, integrated dispatch with major freight companies.
ADEN Works comes with a 200,000 automotive part Interchange database. This gives users the ability use data share between fellow users.
Used, New or Rebuilt Products
Whether purchased locally or imported, ADEN Works handles Used, New or Rebuilt products with absolute simplicity and accuracy.
ADEN Works is the only industry Software that can automatically allocate cost to individual dismantled parts or adds extra costs, such as freight, insurance, import duty, etc., to individual imported product. This gives you accurate true landed costing for each product.
ADEN Works ModulesSoftware Inclusions
Dismantling can be done at the vehicle using the Surface Pro and the system has an extensive test sheet function. The ARA damaged code listings are available. The system has the functionality to allow the user to also rebuild vehicles. Everything is in real time.
The Software can handle Multi – Purchase costing. It also handles the GST from the custom agent and local costs.
Core Exchange, Credit Notes, Delivery Tracking, Lay-bys, Daily Banking and Comprehensive Sales Reporting functions are also included.
ADEN handles back orders and allows staff to input stock from their iPhone, iPad or Surface Pro. It also allows staff to put stock on hold so it can be sold immediately and the Invoice entered later. ADEN Works automatically links the Purchase Back Order to Invoices Back Order and creates a Picking Slip and / or Invoice as required. Delivery dockets and invoices can be stored electronically
Quote Damaged Vehicles. This allows staff to quote vehicles directly from Auction Websites and can be the point of entry if the vehicle is purchased. Not double entering of data. This integrates to General Ledger.
- Kitting is a module which allows a business to sell a collection of parts as one.
- Scrapping of parts is handled and goes through to the General Ledger. Users import new model parts lists (electronically) as the products became available.
- Real Time Stock Taking facility which incorporates the iPhone or iPad and is reflected in the General Ledger.
- Depreciation facility and a very extensive Stock reporting module is included.
- Barcoding for clients whose suppliers don’t supply barcodes on their products is handled easily. Traditionally you would have to print barcode labels, take them out to the parts find them, attach and then take them to the shelf, shot the location and bar code take the bar code reader back to the docking station and upload it. Well with ADEN most of that has gone.